You may use the services of this website ("Services") for lawful purposes only. You may not use them in a manner that could harm any person or the use of the Services by any person. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to these Services or user accounts through hacking, password mining or any other means is prohibited.
While using the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity or impersonate any person or otherwise provide inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself;
- Use the Services to send any unauthorized advertisement, junk mail or other unsolicited or unauthorized commercial or promotional content;
- Use any program, application, script or other means to access, scrape, index, data mine or extract any portion of the Services or transmit any virus or other malware to or though the Services;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any of the Services;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of any of the Services without authorization.
- Post or transmit any material or engage in any other behavior or activity that is false, misleading, unlawful, offensive, disruptive, harmful or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Catalytic Strategies; or
- Assist any person or entity in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Several of the members of Catalytic Strategies LLC are attorneys licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and in the federal courts. As a consulting firm, Catalytic Strategies LLC does not provide legal advice or services. Communications between Catalytic Strategies LLC and a client are not protected by attorney-client privilege, and the professional rules governing the conduct of lawyers and that relate to lawyer-client relationships are not applicable to our consultants and other personnel. We nevertheless will treat as confidential such communications to the extent practicable or required under applicable law. Clients who wish to receive legal services from any attorney associated with Catalytic Strategies LLC, and for communications between them to be protected by attorney-client privileges, must enter into an engagement letter with those attorneys or the firms with which they are members.
It is not necessary for our clients to use the legal services of any attorney in order to retain Catalytic Strategies LLC.
While some of the material on this site concerns legal issues, it is not legal advice. The use of the site is not intended to constitute and does not constitute a solicitation for the creation of an attorney-client relationship, which requires a separate written engagement letter. No attorney-client relationship is created through your use of this site.
These Services may contain links referring the reader to other websites and services, including social media (collectively, “Referenced Services”). Catalytic Strategies LLC provides links to Referenced Services for your convenience only. You access Referenced Services at your own risk. If you visit a third-party website or service via a link on the these Services, you are subject to that third party’s privacy practices and policies. Catalytic Strategies LLC does not control such Referenced Services and it is not responsible for them or their content. Catalytic Strategies LLC does not investigate, verify or monitor the Referenced Services.